The Lasallian Youth Office (LYO) envisions itself as a proactive network of young dynamic Lasallians devoted to empower the youth in nation building.
The Lasallian Youth Office (LYO) shares in the Mission of the De La Salle Brothers in uplifting the poor and the youth-at-risk. This is achieved by:
- Developing the Filipino Youth’s Awareness of the needs and concerns of the society.
- Responding through generating creative ideas for social transformation, and
- Implementing valuable programs that will harness the energy and potential of the youth.
Programs and Networks:
- Lasallian Youth Congress – a gathering of Lasallian Leaders in the Tertiary Level where they get to know the mission of De La Salle and be able to identify a common agenda that will serve as their guide in creating programs and activities in their schools.
- Student Council Federation – a network of Student Council Presidents in the Tertiary Level
- Philippine Union of Lasallian Student Organizations (PULSO) – a network of Professional Organizations in the Tertiary Level
- Green Leaders Conference – a “camp-ference” that aims to engage the Lasallian Youth in creating innovations and ways to sustain our environment
- Youth LEAD – a gathering of High School Lasallian Leaders that aims to expose them to the mission and to respond to the call of our Founder
- Lasallian Leadership Journey