Inspired by St. John Baptist De La Salle's life and his mission to provide a human and Christian education to the young especially the poor and marginalized sector of the society, we, the members of the Lasallian Partners Council, commit ourselves to the shared Lasallian mission of serving the poor. We serve as the link in animating, forming and broadening the lay partners' participation in, co-ownership of and commitment to the mission of promoting peace, justice and integrity of creation.
Guided by the Lasallian Spirituality and a deeper understanding of our role as co-responsible guarantors of our shared Mission, we, in communion with the Brothers, declare our commitment to:
- live out the Lasallian values of Faith, Zeal for Service and Communion in Mission both in our personal as well as professional endeavors;
- inspire and accompany partners in understanding and broadening their participation in the Lasallian mission by:
- sharing with them our distinct Lasallian association experience and encouraging them to share theirs as well;
- motivating and enabling them to participate in the many diverse opportunities to promote the principles of peace, justice, and integrity of creation;
- representing the concerns of partners in dialogues with other sectors and stakeholders of the Lasallian Mission.